I also know now what a sacrifice it is to be a mom. A sacrifice of your physical body to bear children, your time, your mental and emotional patience, and well basically everything. So thank you Mom.
I love being a Mom and even though it is hard sometimes I feel truly blessed to be a Mom. I wouldn't trade this role for anything. It's brings me the most joy in life. I love my kids... that is all!
So for Mother's Day I was able to get a photo of all my moms grand kids (all four that is) and it turned out pretty good. Has influenced us all for the better and they are products of her. And they're just so CUTE!!!
Avery (3.5) and Marli (9 months) Heavenor & Jace (14 months) and Talia Low (2.5yrs)
1 comment:
so cute. i bet your mom loved them.
Post a Comment