I've expressed this many times but again I am reminded of how lucky we are to have had Jace when we did. He truly is a sweet boy and loves his sister SO much. He's at an age where he plays with Talia well and Talias not too old to play his games. They just love each other. The first thing he points to every morning when we get him is Talia's room. Usually she's still sleeping so we rush pass her room. But after nap he looks for her and when he sees her he gets giggly and wants to play even if she's not in the mood for playing.
Talia just loves him. Jason asked her the other day some questions for my Mothers day card and one of the questions was who's your best friend? He was fully expecting her to say mommy, but nope she said Jacey boy! I've been replaced but I love it! She thinks his name is Jacey, or Jacey boy.
Yes there are times she's not in the mood to play Like when he teased/ harassed her by dragging her blanky (her most prized possession) around the house laughing and not willing to give it to her. He knew exactly what he was doing you could see it on his face. I couldn't help but laugh and watch it play out. Anyways He has a stronger grip than her and Talia doesn't know how to defend herself so she didn't find that too funny. He's so his Dad! But usually she just loves playing with her "baby brother" as she would say. And lucky for her Jace is ready to play from the minute he wakes up.
I'm so happy they're so close on age. I always wanted my first two 18-20 months apart. We got 17 and it couldn't be better. Plus they actually look the same age. Talia's not tall and Jace is tall so they're only like 4 inches apart it seems and the same weight. So seems like I have twins. We had our busy/ crazy months and still have crazy/ frustrating moments but seems like life with them is getting easier in some areas. Especially the playing and friends department.
The picture below describes them perfectly. Talia loves attention and people showing her love so when Jace cuddles/ molls/ gently wrestles her she just LOVES it and just laughs. This happens often.
I just love them. I mean this when I say it, I truly am blessed to be their mom. They remind me that life is great!!!!
Excuse my allergy swollen eyes in my photo! These allergies are getting the best of me. Grateful my husband can give me good tips on how to deal with them and get me some medications.


4 comments:
that awesome that they're such good friends.
So fun! I feel the exact same way about mine being 13 mths apart. They truly are the best of friends and play together non stop all day long. My little boy sure likes to tease his sister too ;)
Aw! Best friends!
So, so, so cute!!!! You are so lucky....I can't think of something that would melt my heart more!!
Post a Comment