I resisted getting skype and said when will I ever use it. BUT I take it back we use it every night now while Jason's been gone for his 2 month rotation in Bonnyville.
It's been great because Talia gets to see her Dad and kiss him good night every night. And I must admit it's nice to see and hear Jason.
I miss him, we miss him and can't wait till he's actually home. I must admit it hasn't been a solid 2 months without him. We were up for 2 weeks at the beginning and we've found reasons for him to come and rescue us (like our car dying... which turned out to a blessing for 2 reasons, 1.) we got to see Jason!!! and 2.) we could fix it once again to save us from having a buy another new vehicle!).
It's times when I'm missing Jason the most do I truly recognize how much I need him in my life. He's my second half and my confidant. As much as the break has been hard it's been a good reminder how great he is for me. I love him and can't wait to hug him and kiss him when he gets home!
Love you Jason!!!!!!
2 comments:
I LOVE Skype!! Add me!!
That was such a sweet video! Doing the single parent thing is the hardest thing out there.......nice work on staying strong.
Post a Comment