Sunday, September 5, 2010

Three kids in a tub

A first time for everything!


While the boys (Jason, Justin and Richard) watched BYU's football team play, us girls (Me, Amelia, and Leslie) hung out with the kiddos.  It was getting late so we decided to bath the kids together. It was so cute seeing the girls play together. Kate kept sharing toys with Talia while Kara tried to wash Talia's head, CUTE! I think Talia had fun. The twiners (Kate in middle and Kara on right) are only 9 months older than Talia and as Talia gets older it'll be even more fun seeing them interact!

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

so fun to have cousins to play with

Kim said...

They will be best little friends I'm sure! Super cute! I like your family picture too that you have as your banner!

Julie said...

Cute!! They'll be such good friends!