(Not a great photo of me- a no make up day- but couldn't resist a photo!)
So Jason always jokingly and half serious calls us best friends. I always tell him NO I'm her mom not her best friend. It seems like lately that's what we are. Jason's got 3.5 more weeks in Bonnyville so for now it's just us. Can't wait til he's back!!!! Luckily the weather seems to be getting nicer and we're not sick anymore so hopefully we can go and hang out with other "best friends".
Talia turns 1 next week! I can't believe it. One is such a cute stage and I can't wait to do her birthday post. I was looking at her pictures and she really hasn't changed looks wise since about 4 months. Weird and cute.
Till next post!

2 comments:
I can't believe she's almost 1!! That has one WAY too fast! Glad you're feeling better. :)
Cute new blog look. I think Talia looks SO old in this picture! She is growing up!!
Post a Comment