Saturday, September 25, 2010

Talia's old and new trick!

New Trick:

We got this toy for Talia about a month ago and she was to scared to walk with it on her own. She would only walk when we were behind her and FINALLY she's doing it on her own. She's a bit of chicken when it comes to trying new things but she's gaining confidence now and I think she's getting used to the idea of her legs moving on there own!


Old trick

So she's been crawling up the stairs since she figure out how to crawl around 9  months old, we just never got it on video. It's kind of boring but I wanted to post it for our sake!

She's always picking everything off the ground and giving it to me, reminding me I need to vacuum!



8 comments:

Kim said...

Soooo cute!! She's adorable Kamry! I just love that stage...all the new things they learn and how exciting it is.

Joanie Harbor said...

awe so adorable! we can't wait to come up and play at Christmas!

Jenny Fitzner said...

awww what a sweetheart. She is for sure going to be walking on her own in no time at all. Question: how is that toy on hardwood floor? Does it go REALLY fast? I want to get Milo something like that, but he's NO where near as good as walking while pushing things as Talia... I just don't think he could handle a fast pusher.

Amelia said...

Look at her go!! Cute to see her little legs walking. I hope there is a on off sounds switch for you with that toy... :) I love how she hands you little treasures she finds on the floor. Funny!

Alysha Sladek said...

love it!! Will got something similar to that for his first birthday and it was the ONLY way he'd walk for the longest time! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

she has such long, skinny legs! very cute :)

Kamry Low said...

Jenny- it's not bad on hardwood and i thought it woul dbe to fast but she controls it find. hnoestly she wouldn't use it up until a week ago i was worried!

amelia- forsure has a button to turn the nose off... jason and i would go crazy!!! but funny to see her do that when she's so tiny!!!

Alysha- I don't thin kshe'll walk any other way for awhile as well. she's chicken but that is fine by me!

The Heavenor's said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I love how she loves the camera and when she was talking with Jason on skype she was more interested in checking out the camera! Funny girl!