Saturday, April 17, 2010

Remember to plan around naps...

So yesterday we took Talia to the park and put her in the swing and she LOVED it! She was laughing and kicking away. So today we decided we'd go again, seeing as how it is over 20 C. We waited till she woke up from her nap, fed her, let her play for an hour at home, then finally an hour and half after she got up from her nap we decided it was time to go to the park. We had a good walk. She was happy and content and but by the time we got to the park it was time for another nap. And this is the photo we got... to bad I didn't have my camera yesterday.
On a more positive note I'm sure glad the weather is nice, I'm not pregnant and swollen, and Talia's at a fun age where she can enjoy the outdoors and sit in swings. So it might have not worked out this time but there will be many more opportunities for us to go to the park and for her to enjoy the swing! (I would say enjoy the park but the slide is a little big for her on her own and if i sat her in the sand I'm pretty sure she would just end up eating it!)

1 comment:

Alysha Sladek said...

isn't it great the weather's getting better??? hopefully it lasts.