Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last week of Magnificent March

For Jason's last week off in March we got to house sit and watch my family dog Macy for my parents. House sitting isn't always fun but this house (even though it's only 20 minutes away) is like a little oasis. We were able to accomplish what we needed to do and relax at the same time. Talia slept amazingly (8-9 hours then another 4), we played pool, went in the hot tub, watched movies and March Madness in the theatre room, worked out in the work out room, and had a couple friends and family over games and a movie.

It was sure nice watching movies since we haven't been able to go and see many movies since Talia's been born. We put her down for bed and watched a movie basically every night. We can definitely watch movies at home but this way we got the theatre experience! FINALLY watched New Moon. It was good, but I must say I liked Twilight just as much. Also watched Blindside... SOOOO GOOD! It was a nice finished to our Magnificent March.

Talia and I sure enjoyed having Jason around for the month of March but now we are on to April and back to real life.



Talia waiting to go in the hot tub for the very first time


She was just splashing everywhere

Chewing her string

My parents have this wicked tub
The water is able to flow over the sides so it can right up to your neck
Talia just loved it

The boys and Talia

Talia was all smiles


Jason and Talia just relaxing


Our last night there we had Breanne and Jordan over in the evening for dinner and to roast marshmallows

Avery experiencing a roasted marshmallow I believe for the first time YUM

Talia and I hanging out by the fire

2 comments:

Joanie Harbor said...

that sounds like it would have been an awesome week house sitting!! one day when we are both rich, we can have houses like that too eh?! and I LOVED the blind side!!

Alysha Sladek said...

Looks like so much fun! I love hot tubs so I like house sitting for my parents for the same reason ;)