Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The New High Chair!!!

So we got this high chair about 2 months ago and the first time we put Talia in it she cried! Maybe she was just to small or who knows what? Well he size hasn't changed much, maybe a few more ounces on her but I put her in it today to try and keep her occupied and she LOVED it! She kept smiling and laughing at all the toys. So I grabbed my camera quick and got a few photos.




I just LOVE this photo I think she's so cute and cute how she's playing!
Also I love that it shows off her double chin and "Yoda" ears, it makes me laugh!



The high chair is pretty sweet. We got it on sale at Babies R Us, and it came with all these wicked toys! Obviously they'll come off when she's eating, but they keep her entertained!

3 comments:

Jenny Fitzner said...

That is the ultimate high chair! and I love the first picture!! So cute. Maybe I should give our high chair another try...

Alysha Sladek said...

that's great that she likes it now. she's adorable!

Oler Family said...

Talia is so cute! That high chair is awesome!