Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fun in the Sun

We were supposed to meet up with some friends at a park but since Talia's been a sicky girl and napping longer we weren't able to go at that time, so we ended up going to the Park later that day just the 2 of us. Glad we got out of the house and had fun. She loved the swing and got to play with sand for the first time. Anyways it was a good day and hopefully the next play date works out!


Just chillin in the swing watching the other kids



Loving it

Hilarious shot of her legs! So skinny!


Swinging away




She may look scared but she really does like it


Her little feet in the sand for the very first time



Touching sand first time


All done with the park in the stroller on the way home
She loves her Ducky!!!
Sure is fun having someone around in the summer. She's like a constant play date. I know I wont feel that way all the time, but when there's nice weather out it's fun to have an excuse to go to the park.

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

how fun! i love seeing how they react to feeling grass and sand for the first time. what a cute kid :)

Julie said...

She is soooo cute! Her legs crack me up. How nice to be tall and skinny :)

Kay said...

I love the last pic of her chewing on her duck...so cute, and I love those skinny legs! She is darling