Friday, April 4, 2014

Quote of the night

Talia,"thank you so much for dinner mom, I LOVE taco soup. Way better than your chicken three days ago. I hated that chicken."

Thanks Talia ;)

Talia and Jace both love chicken taco soup. It's like a treat for them. Makes me happy because it's so good for you. Also this chicken Talia talked about that I made "three" days ago (really like a week ago) was Parmesan chicken and the recipe I always use. Something was wrong with the chicken. It was tough and fibrous to cut. Definitely not my fault, it was a poor batch of chicken. It was horrible and we all threw it away. 

Also talia used to refer to everything that happened in the past as "remember yesterday..." When it could have happened a year ago. Now she's throws a random number in like "like 3 days ago". Funny. She makes me laugh.

Love how grateful she was for dinner tonight. Either she truly loved the meal or I don't make dinner enough ;) 

2 comments:

JulieandGary Smith said...

Ummm Kamry, you forgot to include the RECIPE for the taco soup! Thank you!

Amelia said...

:) cute.