Monday, April 21, 2014

Penny's Birthday Party

Penny's Birthday Party.
 
We celebrated her birthday a few days early just because the Easter Bunny came to our house her actual birthday morning. Some of my family came over and we had pizza, cake, and opened some presents. She LOVED the cake.
 
So happy we got a decent family photo with all of us smiling... kind of. Talia and I were looking at this photo and then she said "And the Princess came to the party." Took me a second to realize she was referring to her. Funny.
 
 I'm loving making cakes for my kids. It's nothing fancy in the least bit but it was fun making a bright pink cake for her. Talia and Jace added the stones. It was fun having them help.

 

 Penny LOVED the cake. In fact her poop was bright pink the next day.



 
How did our girls get such bright eyes! I'd have to say all three of our kids got awesome eye color.


 
Penny loves this toy.
 
 I love watching Colby and Penny interact. They're just over 3 months apart but look about the same age. Colby's pretty easy going but curious. So he'll go and get what Penny has and Penny will be feisty and hold her own. They're both pretty cute together.
 
 
 

No comments: