Remember last year's snow? I piles were over 4 feet tall and you had to shovel almost every day? Well I'm grateful we don't have that this year. Driving in that and shovelling that is not fun. This winter had been a lot better. I love snow but not record breaking snow falls. Anyways we had like an inch of snow and had to shovel I think for the 3rd time this season. It's fun, maybe mostly for me, that Talia likes to go out and shovel with her Dad! Here's a few photos of Daddy/ Daughter time.
I guess in the end I did come out and help Talia shovel. She kept slipping. Great winter so I wont complain to much (well I don't usually complain about it because we live in Edmonton and I would rather be cold that super hot) BUT with it also be +2 or-2 the side walks have got very slippery. We need to get salt!
Two sleeps till Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
What a CUTE little helper! Oh and I have to mention that your lighting in these pictures looks perfect by the way!
Post a Comment