I feel like with Talia time was slower even though every month I couldn't believe she was a month older, time was still slower. I remember thinking 'oh 9 months old we still have a while to go before she's 1. But with Jace, it seems like 3 months is such a short time. Anyways here's my Jace-ee.
Jace is one of the easiest going kids. I thought Talia was easy going but Jace is even more so. What I mean is Talia was an easier "younger" baby and Jace is an easier "older" baby. He's just so happy. He cries when he's hungry and tired but other than that he's usually good have a few cuddled and pull himself around eating whatever he can find or playing with whatever toy he can find. He doesn't play shy at all. Which is WAY different from Talia. He'll cuddle or sit with anyone. I remember thinking 'why doesn't Talia just go with other people.' I liked being needed sometimes but other times wished she would branch out. Now this time around I am thinking the opposite. I think 'don't you just want your mama?' Or 'choose me!'
He finally got over croup and this nasty cough so we're finally getting back on track with sleeping. I'll probably have to do some sleep training but that's ok. He did go 11 hours last night and after a bottle he slept another 1.5 hours. I can't complain.
I think Talia understood more at this age. I probably had more time to sit and teach her or do more. I remember teaching Talia not to throw food and at this age and she knew she was in trouble if she did. Jace has no concept of that. He doesn't really throw food but he will go wild and wave his arms knocking off some food so we'll have to work on. I guess in the end by the time they're going to school, you'll never know who slept through the night first, who was potty trained first, and who walked first. Other than walking firsts just make moms lives easier- like sleeping through the night first!
He is so curious about everything. If we open the baby gate he makes a dash (army crawl dash) to the stairs and if we didn't hold onto his feet he would go right down. He's also tough. He hits his head all the time on things and he rarely cries. Last week he pulled a baby monitor on his face and he cried so I know he was hurt. And when Talia rides him like a horsey or something else he usually is laughing or just takes it. He's tough. Good combo he's tough and she's a light weight.
He's just so sweet and I am smitten by him. How can you not be? Look at his eyes! Seriously i never touch his eyes with more color. They're crazy blue. He's losing some of his strawberry blonde hair for white blonde. You can tell because all his new hair is not strawberry blonde. I think we'll always have a ting or strawberry blonde... I hope so!
I love him to pieces and I am loving how Talia and Jace play so well (most of the time!). I love my kids and I am so blessed to be there mom!
Happy 9th Month of Life Jace!!!
7 comments:
I love that first picture. Cute blue eyed baby boy!
What a cutie!! Growing up so fast and such a good boy!!
sheesh time goes fast! he's super cute!!
So cute!! Can you believe our babies are almost one!? It's crazy.
Adorable pictures! precious eyes!
Love the first picture too!
He's such a cute baby! Love the pictures. It's crazy how fast they grow, and I'm glad he's such a good baby for you.
Post a Comment