Monday, November 14, 2011

The big 3-0

I feel a bit behind and I actually almost forgot to post pictures. Jason turned 30 this year!!! That's a big birthday and I really did stress about it for months. I knew he wouldn't want a surprise party but I did want to do something.



Anyways I ended up having people send in memories of him and I put it all together in card. I think he liked it, I hope he liked it! Anyways aside from that it ended up being a great weekend because Jason's family was here that weekend for Jason's brother Richard's baby blessing. So that Saturday, Jason's parents watched out kids and Justin and Amelia's while us 4 went out to dinner to the Moose Factory! It was so much fun hanging out with them (without kids). Also the food was awesome! I love steak and so does Jason so it worked out great. Wish i got a photo of our meals- delicious!

After dinner and came home and had cake with the kids and did presents that night. It was fun and I'm glad family was here and that we got a free night out with Justin and Amelia.





Gotta love this photo- Hands everywhere ha!

And as always my family celebrate the 3 brother in laws birthdays because they all are within 10 days of each other. Jason and Jordan's on the same day and year! crazy!!!

Happy Birthday Jason we love you!!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That hand pic is so funny!
I am so glad you got to get out on a date, they are the best.

Amelia said...

That was so fun and SO delicious! :) That picture of Jason holding back Kara is funny. :)