We're getting a pretty good start on shopping and I hope to finish soon. Anyways here's a preview to Christmas at the Lows. I'm sure more to come throughout the month of December.
Also don't mind my blurry photos- I need a flash or some better lighting!
Seriously look at those kids they could care less about the tree- we'll see if that still happens when presents go under!
We love our little town!
Talia being such a goof! Look at the face, also check out that tiny neck. The other day I was watching her and I could see her carotid arteries pulse big time! what a crazy girl!
Seriously so cute! And really no touch ups, those are how crazy blue his eyes are. I just love love love his coloring. I am fearful we are losing some of his strawberry blonde color. Looks like a lot of the hair underneath is very blonde. But if I were a betting person I would bet Jace will always have a bit of strawberry blonde to him. (sad it's a blurry photo- SO cute!!!)
Can't wait to do more Christmas activities. That's why I want to get shopping out of the way so we can focus on the season during December!
Oh I guess just a side note. Jason and I went to Utah this past weekend for his brother Robbie's wedding WITHOUT the kids. It was fun being able to go and do what we wanted for such a short trip. I love seeing family and seeing Robbie and Cammie get married. We are most grateful to my Grandma who watched my kids. Jace isn't even sleeping his 11-12 hours because he's been sick so she really did do A TON! So thank you Grandma. You truly are a life saver and made us feel stress free. I seriously didn't worry once this weekend because she's SO good with kids. Plus I have the youngest grandma so she really is a lot of my friends' parents' age! She's still got it! Thank you and love you!

2 comments:
Beautiful and yes, you are SO lucky Jace doesn't care st all! Like you said, maybe he will with presents. Just place the ones for you in his sight so you can get an early peek at your goods!! We beat you... By two weeks!! I am embracing the Canadian side of me and ignoring American thanksgiving this year. That's the only way I could feel okay about putting up decorations and listening to Christmas music on Nov. 12 or 14 th or something like that. Plus, we are leaving for Cali early in Dec so I thought I'd have to enjoy my decorations for more than a couple weeks!! Merry Christmas!!
So exciting! I can't wait to get ours up too.
You are one lucky girl with your kids staying away from the tree (my kids destroyed mine last year). I have high hopes for our tree this year.
Post a Comment