Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wouldn't you?

Wouldn't you just kiss these lips?

Well there is no reason to this post except that I love taking pictures of my kids. Tonight we're going on a family date to terwillegar pool. I know Talia will love it, I hope Jace likes it (first time swimming), and I hope the kids are good (every parents hope when they go out!).

Tomorrow Jason and I are going on another date. I am so excited. We should have been trying harder to go on dates weekly or at least twice a month. /I loved going out last Friday and I'm looking forward to it tomorrow. It's fun to get out with just the two of us. I never take my camera because it sucks to take around but maybe I'll try tomorrow just to prove to you I DO go out with my husband!




































Have a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Cute kiddos. Good work on the dating!!! We need to do better. We need to find some babysitters here!