6 Months Old- Isn't he the most handsome boy ever?
Weight: 16 lbs 4 Oz, 25-30% (Talia's 1 year weight)
Height: 27.25 inches, 75-80%
Head: 42.7 cm, 30%
Jace is 6 months old. He's a character.
- Loves to laugh
- LOUD. He's louder than his sister was
- Likes to cuddle before he goes to bed for the night. Love his cuddles.
- LOVES his sister Talia
- Wont hold a bottle because he's too busy grabbing your face, clothes, whatever is near by- busy guy
- Cries when he wakes up and wants out of his bed
- Is now what I would consider a really good night sleeper
- Takes two naps a day. Sometimes wakes up in the middle of his afternoon nap and will fall right back asleep in my bed. Weird, I don't even need to be there he just likes the bed!
- Eats food 3 times a day. Took about a month before he would eat baby food but now he does OK. Doesn't love new tastes but eventually warms up to them- sometimes...
- Has 4-5 bottles day
- Loves to be on his tummy unless we forget about him them he lets us know
- Wants to be able to crawl, he's pushing his bum up like he wants to and holds his body up with his arms. We'll see when that comes, could be soon or could be awhile yet but he wants to MOVE!
- working on sitting up
- Loves jumping
- Smiley :)
- If you give him attention by calling his name or doing something to his he has such a cute bashful smile
- Chews on everything
- His Fluffy strawberry blonde hair is growing fast
- Everyone thinks he's huge. He's a solid boy with solid bones and feels big but he's actually only 30%, just being compared to his mini sister
We just love him and am grateful to have him in our family. I don't usually rock him to sleep but the other night I wanted to hold my baby so I did and I just thought how lucky I am to have him and be able to raise him. He's our precious boy and has brought so much joy in to our family.
We look forward to the next 6 months!
2 comments:
Such a cute boy. Glad he's a pretty good sleeper for you.
Aw! He is so cute. Good thing you wrote this stuff down (details) so when you have your next 6 month old you'll know what "normal" is. Funny how you forget. Not to scare you or anything, but when Zach was 6 months he started scooting...crawing by 7 and walking at 9 1/2! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh boy! I really miss Jace. I am sad I am not seeing him grow up. Thank goodness for blogs. Send him down for the weekend with Richard and Leslie. I'll take care of him!!!!!! Please!!!!
Post a Comment