Friday, August 19, 2011

FINALLY!!!!

So the day has finally come... I GOT PHOTOSHOP!!! Bring on the learning.







 
So a BIG SORRY to those family members I have done photos for in the past. I know I was doing it for just a hobby but I look at them and think I could have done so much more. So maybe in the future I can make it up to!  I am SOOOOO excited to learn, take more photos, and edit but edit in WAY less time.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Gorgeous pics! I got photoshop for Christmas and I am embarassed to admit that I just loaded it on my computer a few days ago. I have been watching lots of videos too........so much to learn. I can't wait to get a few minutes to start to really work on this (now just to convince my kids to let me do that...lol)

Alysha Sladek said...

Hooray for Photoshop! Happy learning

Amelia said...

Cool! So can you tell a difference a lot? Just redo mine. ;) Just kidding! I love them just the way they are!! Excited for you to learn and get as good as you really want to! Nothing holding you back now! Where did you get it?? Have fun!