Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer is almost gone!

I feel like summer is almost gone and I haven't been to the park much with my kids. Thankfully when Jason gets home from work he usually takes Talia. Jace is now at an age where he almosts sits up so he sits in the swings a lot. 


Talia is a pretty causious girl and today we made major progress. In the photo is the small slide but today she went down the big slide all by herself and she LOVED it. She kept going over and over and screaming at the end again again. In fact when we had to go she threw a tantrum and flung herself in the sand. So I went to pick her up and she flipped herself over and got a mouth full of sand. Poor girl but she really should have just come. 


 Love these two together!





































His face may not show it but he LOVES the swing. It was cute to hear his laugh. He still has the baby laugh.

Anyways summer has been fun. I love Edmonton summers (when the weather is nice and when I get help going places because of completely dependent children). Like i said in my last post next summer will be great. I can already see how independent Talia is getting. Kind of scary at the same time because she's wondering off. I'll need to keep a close eye on her.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I love that first picture!! So cute. I miss that park. :( Boo for moving. So she's being more adventurous?? Have fun!!!

Maren said...

I agree, that first pic is super cute! This Summer I have been living at the park. Next year will be great for your kids. Kind of. Except you'll be following Jace around like I get to with Ellie. Weeeee! Ellie is the opposite of Talia. She is NOT cautious and will do anything she sees her brothers do. Yikes! Unfortunately as of last night she has the fat lip to prove it. I'm such a good Mom.