Thursday, June 16, 2011

Poor Jace...

When you spit up on all your sleepers and you don't have any other brothers this is what happens...


He wouldn't be a very feminine girl, thank goodness he's a boy! 


Because he was forced into a girls sleeper, he wanted to do something manly so he watched hockey with his dad.

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

hahaha it happens! you're not the only one who's resorted to the opposite sex clothing for changes.

Sheri said...

Hilarious! That happened to James at church and all I had was a 2 year old girls sleeper in my bag........poor boy ;)

Carrie said...

Ha ha that is so cute!

Amelia said...

Ha ha! Yep! My girls actually wear some of Zach's old pjs! They have girly ones, but if they run out before laundry is done, they are in blue! I'm to cheap to go get some more and I have his old ones so why not!! :) Somehow girls can do it better than boys though. I can't wait until he grows out of Buzz and Woody ones. That will be awesome. :)

Amelia said...

He definitely looks like a boy...but that purple does great things for his eyes!!!