- Gifts from God
- Our Saviors Love
- Things That Matter Most
- Too Perfect
- In the Arms of our Loving Heavenly Father
- Eternal Families
- No Other Way
I loved when this Dad read his letter to his little boy telling him he will make it to the celestial kingdom. He will be a better person because of him. There is no other way. He will see him again.
This made me think of my kids and how I would do anything for them. Then my thoughts were turned immediately to my Savior and My Loving Heavenly Father. I don't think I can even grasp how much my Heavenly Father loves me. I've been taught that He loves us more than we love our own kids. Is that even possible? If it is...I know it is, then there really should be no other way than to live righteously (thanks to the atonement that is possible) so we are able to return and live with our Heavenly Father and families for all eternity.
Children are miracles sent from God. Maybe they're given to us to remind of us of His love. I love my children. Yes we have our moments/ days but after a service like the one on Saturday I am reminded not to take them for granted. They are perfect in their own way and remind me why I need to continually strive to be better.
Was it fair they lost their baby? No. When trials come we can either pull away or draw close to our Heavenly Father. I don't think we will always know why or be able to explain why some things happens but if we lean on our Heavenly Father through our trials we will feel his warm embrace.
My heart truly aches for my friend. I don't know what it's like to lose a baby, I can only imagine. I do know the love of a Mother and the want and need to hold your own baby. I pray for her and her family every night. I hope she can find peace in the fact that she will see her baby again, hold him, and raise him. I am also aware that you can find a certain amount of comfort in what you believe and know but doesn't take away all the pain.
I know my Heavenly Father lives. He shows us love in mysterious ways. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have of this life.
3 comments:
so very heartbreaking. I can't imagine going through something like that. makes me want to squeeze my little ones a little tighter. thanks so much for sharing. :)
that is such a sad situation, that i hope i never go though. thanks for the post and for sharing your testimony!
That is horrible. So sad but puts perspective on what is really important.
Post a Comment