Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cousins

This morning was an early morning. 1.) Jace woke up at 6 15 am (not fun!) and Talia at 6 45 am. 2.) Justin's graduation is this weekend and part one of his celebration is this morning so I started watching the Low kids at 7 30 am. Five kids under 4. Busy but fun. Talia is at the age where she likes to play with the kids. She's branching out.. *tear*.



Anyways it was actually a good morning- movie, snack, and toys. No I did not go outside, I don't have 5 leashes... well I guess I would need four. Jace would be strapped to me. Anyways we stayed inside. It was nice to see and spend time with them because they are moving on Monday. Yes we are related and it's likely we will be moving down south eventually so we will see them again. We just wont be a block away. Sad.

We will miss living a block away.  I will miss when we went for walks to stopping by to say Hi. I will miss borrowing things from you (because you always have everything I don't have!). I will miss going to the park (like we did last summer). I will miss our phone calls... well I guess we will still have the phone! I will miss coming over and just talking about really nothing. Maybe Amelia wont miss that because I am ramble on FOREVER!

I'm excited for them to be in residency though. Congrats and of course we'll see you again!  LOVE YOU GUYS!





4 comments:

Sheri said...

You are one brave Auntie!! Gorgeous pics.
I am still cursing southern Alberta for stealing my wonderful sister in law last fall ;)

kelseyp said...

you have THE cutest babies! They look like little twins!! Can't wait to see you next month.. And good job taking on 5 kids! Im sure you made it look like a piece of cake :)

Amelia said...

Aw! Thanks Kams! I finally got around to checking your blog. I miss you too! Just hurry up and move down here so we can be neighbors again. PLEASE! And I love the rambling! Keep it up! I'm only a phone call away...or a 5 hr drive. :)Miss yoU!

Amelia said...

P.S. Thanks for watching them. Crazy morning! I really appreciate it!