Thursday, June 23, 2011

Celebrate Good Times!

This year we are holding off on our Father's Day Celebration, my birthday, and Jason passing his final exam EVER till tomorrow night. Just seemed like a busy week and both couldn't find time to do something for each other on the specific day. Anyways our gifts to each other is going shopping for the day (with no kids thanks to my mom) then out to Ruth's Chris. Should be fun. Jason deserves a full day off... well we both do. Residency has been really busy and it's finally over!!!

So Jason was gone for my birthday (it was the middle of the week and he worked that day and evening), so I hung out with the kids. It was actually a pretty good day.


Jace's gift- tons of smiles and being cute!


Talia and I painted out toe nails
 
She's obsessed with her nose! Just today while we were driving home I heard her say "uh oh" and I looked back and she had two play jewels up her nose. I tried to tell her to take them out but then she preceded to sniff up and blow up making them come in and out, in and out. The jewels would almost be out but then she sniff them back in. I couldn't hold it in- I burst out laughing. How will I ever teach her? ha!


Anyways I feel bad we don't have pictures from Father's Day and I didn't do a blog post on it, but I will say a few things about him. He's such a hard worker. He honestly has been SO busy but he really does try and spend time with us. We're glad he's done residency and so proud of him for passing his exam. (I knew he would but it's always a stressful exam- last years fail rate was 30%).  He's great husband, friend, and Dad.


Can't wait for date night!


No comments: