September, just like every month has flown by. Just normal life, Talia turned 7, and Jason went with a couple brothers to Toronto to take her Dad out for his 60th to a couple Blue Jays games, and have a guys weekend.
This boy has got very busy. We adore him.
Penny had her first day of preschool while I was gone in New York. Taren was able to take her. Penny and Colby are in the same class. It's cute! And her teacher is the nicest. She's new to the school and I haven't had her as one of our kids teachers, and I've just loved her.
Penny's also excited that this year she gets to start activities. She started swimming lesson. I'm excited to see her progress.
The community always has a movie night in September. It was a fun night. We watched finding Dory.
In September we went to Calaway Park for the Day. We were supposed to go in August but the weather kept being bad the way we were supposed to go. It's pretty fun and so many rides the kids could go on. Jace is not a big rides guy. The girls however tried whatever they could!
Jace hated this ride. I killed my self laughing the whole time. Poor guy was so panicked. We did not force him to go on. He had an internal dilemma the whole time. Let and came back in the line a handful of times. Penny and Talia loved it. Talia loves rides like me. I get more dizzy that I used to now since having kids.
I love when he crosses his legs.
My favorite photo
OK so I stayed with Beck and Jason took the kids on the log ride. First of all he really should have had Penny in front of him Poor Penny was like ready to fall out. She was terrified. Poor girl! It's an experience right?
The stage of life I'm in involved a lot of driving. These are my driving buddies. Especially Beck.
Brian's 60th! Great picture boys ;)
We had a couple nice days in September so we went out for our last swim.
Happy Birthday to our sweet Talia. We couldn't be more proud and grateful to have you as a daughter.
Choice of breakfast
For her birthday party we went to 4cats art studio. I've decided birthday's outside the home are worth the couple extra dollars. Way less work.
And easy she likes cheese quake blizzard cake. Thanks for being easy going Talia! September was busy and I couldn't even make a homemade cake. Hopefully next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment