Wow where do I begin. New York!!! We have been looking forward to New York for so long. My parents were so kind and generous to take us each kids on a trip when we turn 30. Jason and I love tennis and have wanted to go to the US open for a bit. So We decided New York would be our place. Plus all the fun things to see and do. This trip was not to be a relaxing/ restful trip. It was go go go. The one thing I wanted on this trip was to not really plan much. My parents awesome stuff planned. We did like 2-3 things a day. Use the subway tons. With out my Dad's travelling tips and apps we would have not known what to do if we had gone on our own. Now we could do it. We walked a ton. It was great! I will go through photos. I hope I don't forget stuff. We did so much, and ate at so many good places. And we are super grateful for Jason's parents, especially Cynthia who watched our kids.
At the air port. That was something else. My Dad got his time wrong so we thought we'd be late. We had to wake up Jason's Dad to take us. It was a bit stressful. Thanks Brian!
Ready to go!
I love this guy!
It was HOT!!! Like 30 degrees every day.
We love Jimmy and we love my Dad's photo bomb.
Time square has some interesting characters.
It was fun walking to church here. The temple and Church are in the same building. Neat.
After church we visited ground zero and the 9/11 memorial. It was really neat. So sad and tragic.
This church was unbelievable
Central Park. It would have been nice to have more time to walk or run around here. But so glad we could go for a couple hours.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Top of the Rock
Blue Jays game. It was pretty fun going to it.
Phantom was beyond amazing. The music just goes through you. I would go again every time.
First Day of Tennis. Met a ball boy on the subway. He was super friendly. Fun to talk to.
Deep fried pickles are amazing! Should have ordered more!
Fiddler was fun! The music makes you want to dance
Got to go inside that church. Beautiful and so crazy it's just right off of Time Square.
Of course NBA store
Grand Central Station
We walked the Brooklyn Bridge which I loved
Then ate at the most amazing pizza place, Juliana's.
Desperately wanted to be on Jimmy Fallon so we work up to be in line at 3 am. Russell Westbrook and Arianna Grande was on. We also got her perfume and two performance songs by her. After getting our ticket at 9 am we had a nap. Needed a nap. We would find out at 330 pm if we got on. Which we did.
These are all the people we met in line at 3 am. We all got in
Breanne sent me this photo. She saw me on tv that night
Weird things in Time Square. This was not the weirdest.
Back for more Tennis. My sailor!
We saw some great matches. We did come to see Federer but he had to pull out for an injury. But we really did get to see some amazing matches. So fun. Also I got to try the tonight show ice cream FINALLY! It was everything I had hoped for and more.
Then we went to this park that is on a walk way around the ground. It was pretty amazing and ridiculously hot.
Last morning.
Ready to go to the airport!
No comments:
Post a Comment