Wednesday, November 16, 2016

First Day of School

We were around for the first day of school which was nice. Cynthia and Brian had to the first week of school, and I'm grateful they were around to help Talia and Jace.

Talia got the greatest class. I was so happy. The start of school can be so stressful. Her teacher from last year also moved to second grade and She got her again. I was so happy. She is amazing and so so so so so good for Talia. We feel blessed.

Jace's kindergarten class is amazing! He has such a good group of buddies that he met. We've had no tears. His teacher is so loving and really so over the top with providing the best experiences for them that we couldn't be happier.

So grateful to be in this school.

She's beautiful inside and out. We love her. She's been the best big sister for Jace at school. They play together. They always get a long at school. Can only make a Mom so happy.


 
I love this boy to pieces. He was nervous but brace. I got to go in for the first 20 minutes. They made gingerbread. She has a bake day every month. How fun! We've already done more in the first 2 months than we every did at Talia's old school where she did kindergarten. It's been great for him. We thrives on doing stuff and learning with activities. When Talia got into Keheewin I thought that blessing was mostly for her, but as we go on I'm realizing more it was just as much or more so for Jace.



 I didn't get a picture of it but they held hands without me asking. It's as if they were both a bit nervous and just took comfort in the fact they were going together.
 
Nerves were gone when we noticed most her friends were in her class and she has her same teacher. Blessings!



No comments: