Friday, September 11, 2015

Back to school- grade 1 Talia

Talia started in a new school this year as this new school is a bit closer and we felt a bit more comfortable with this one. 

Last year was a hard start for her and this year she did pretty good. I could tell she was nervous but she really put on a brave face. Once or twice she was close to tears but she really was brave. I was so proud of her. I know she gets anxious with new things (so do I) and it kills me to see how anxiety affects her for some things. But she has much more confidence this year. She said her tummy hurt (which was from anxiety) and that she would miss me. We kept the focus on positive things and she liked it. There was one not so nice girl and last year she would have been really affected by it but this year she just moved on. 

I love this girl so much. She is so helpful. That part sucks for me is I lost my most helpful kid. I am excited for her to learn as she loves to learn. I hope she meets some nice kids and enjoys school. 

Can't believe she started grade 1! 





We're trying to keep this girls hair our of pony tails because it's so fine it breaks easy, so we curled it for the first day... which takes no time.



1 comment:

Sheri said...

What a brave girl! Love the curls