So Talia was sick and I was cuddling her in my bed. Jace came to our bedside and he was not impressed. He was rubbing his tongue and was mmmmaaaad! So I asked if he had a hair or had bit his tongue. He wouldn't speak but seemed every time I asked him more questions the more mad he got.
While I was TRYING to have this conversation with my toddler, I realized he had his toothbrush in his hand. 1.) He doesn't brush his teeth, we do because he makes a mess, and 2.) they aren't allowed to go in the bathroom and try to play with toothpaste and tooth brushes without us because they make a mess. So he start rubbing his tooth brush all over my bed sheets in a rage. His toothbrush was CLEARLY wet. So I was getting annoyed then he started saying "spicy, spicy." I thought he must have had our toothpaste. He wasn't really talking well just using minimal words. Sometimes like Jace when he's in a rage...
So I was told him he had to go to this room if he couldn't calm down. I started to walk him there but we had to drop his toothbrush off in the bathroom. That's when I noticed what was going on...
There was hand soap all over the counter. He had used hand soap for tooth paste. I burst out laughing and asked him if he used soap for toothpaste. "yes."
So I thought that was good enough punishment. Still laugh when i think about it.
"spicy. spicy."
No comments:
Post a Comment