Went to do our annual Santa visit at the mall. I love these photos. Some lady in front of me was super stressed her kids would cry and was telling me you spend all this money you just really hope they smile and don't cry. I guess I don't view it like that. I think it's hilarious when they cry! I just want them to react like that normally would at that point in their life. Anyways this one turned out perfect. Showed their true personalities...
Talia- Sweet, excited but still a bit shy, Penny anxiety about not being held by mom or dad, and Jace excited to see Santa but being a goof.
Just a side note. Not impressed with the quality of the photo you pay big bucks for. It's blurry and the lighting is weird. Wish I had brought my camera... guess it's about the experience right?
While we were in Vegas my parents took our kids to Jordan and Breanne's work party at Galaxy land. They also go to see Santa. Penny surprisingly was ok. Breanne's kids are usually 99% of the time more brave than mine BUT when it comes to Santa my kids are just a little more brave. Marli was not super impressed and I think Avery warmed up to the idea. Shocking!
Less than 2 weeks from Christmas! I'm trying to learn this song on the piano to play and sing for Christmas Eve. It's well above my abilities so hopefully I can pull off some of it!

1 comment:
They've sure seen Santa a ton this year!:) Cute pics! Talia is always dressed so cute. :)
Post a Comment