Jason and I really loved watching Talia play and understand it was her birthday. It was the first year that she really knew it was her birthday and played with her cousins. Jason's parents were in town so they were able to come as well as all my family!
We love this girl. She's really our princess. She's smart. She's sweet. She's tender hearted. She loves her brother. I really could go on and on. I've loved seeing her become more out going than she used to be and she just loves going to nursery and preschool. We're proud of her and love our little girl.
some photos from the birthday.
Made this cake on my own! It's not perfect but Talia loves icing so it did the trick!
I love Marli! She's the funniest kid ever!
Benson now can pull himself to standing! YAY!
My beautiful sister Taren! she is a great aunty!
These two are best cousins! they love each other.
She loved all her gifts and was so appreciative. Thank you everyone!
Kissy lips- her favorite obsession. And Avery's best photo hahaha!
This girl loves dressing up!
Papa White and Grandma Low all dressed up to go to Papa Whites medical school Reunion
Happy Birthday Talia! We love you!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun party! Love the cake!
What a fun day! Wish we could have been there. Great pic of Taren. :) And Marli going down the slide. She is a cutie. Your cake turned out very cute! Good work!! Happy Birthday Tali! Sorry we missed it! looked like quite the party!!! And Brian and Cynthia were looking stylish! How fun.
Looks like such a fun party! Good job on the cake, I think it looked fantastic! Breanne's hair looked like it had some cute braids going on! I can't wait till I can throw a big party for my little girl, so fun!
what a fantastic party!!! cute cake. I want a car like that! LUCKY (said like Napoleon Dynamite... hehe)
Post a Comment