Our life has been BUSY these last couple of weeks and for the next few weeks it will be busy. BUT our life has been filled with nothing but blessings.
We took possessions of our new house September 14 and we're moving in October 13.
Talia turned 3 and started preschool which has been great for her. We also got in off the wait list at the closer school for us.
Jason has been working CRAZY hours but we're very thankful for the job he has and how it's been so great for our family.
Jason's also been working every moment he's not at work on our house to make it move in ready. Photos to come. Thankful for a hard working husband.
I feel like I've been lazy but I've been sick and tired...Pregnant with number 3. I may not love being pregnant but we feel very blessed to be pregnant adding to our family. This addition comes April 2013. We're 12 weeks right now.
Anyways we have lots to be thankful for. Happy thanksgiving!!!
3 comments:
i was just reading my cousin's blog and saw your comment saying you were pregnant too so i had to come check your blog! congrats! so exciting! I hope you don't feel crappy for too much longer!
Congratulation! How exciting to be expecting number three! I hope you are feeling good, and that this pregnancy passes quickly for you. I spring baby will be so nice, when you finally feel like you can leave the house after weeks of having a newborn it will be nice enough to. Good luck with the move, can't wait to see pictures!
Congrats on baby #3, I can't keep up! A new house and a baby coming, very exciting. Hope that pregnancy is good to you this time!
Post a Comment