Monday, August 20, 2012

My sweet sweet boy

Jace is still my baby- but growing up way to fast. Does that make sense???

Anyways he's 18 months. He went to nursery and walked right in. Such a difference from his sister. Although I went to peek in and he saw me... that was a mistake. Don't mess with a good thing right?

Stats:
22.5 lbs (10% for boys)
50% for height
and head 15%

Our kids are small but he is our big kid!!! Everyone is surprise with how small he is because he looks big. One day he will be bigger. He has massive hands, massive feet, and MASSIVE shoulders. I'll never forget how wide his shoulders are- shoulder dystocia. I remember looking at him and thinking man that boy is big! 8 lbs 15 oz.


We love him so much!!!!
A few things about Jace:

He's busy. Either climbing, teasing, or playing.

I found the ultimate punishment- pack n play! Now he actually will listen and not climb on something

He loves him "num nums" aka his blanky- just like his sister

He loves food- unless he's teething

His tantrums have become less- probably because of the pack n play. Didn't take long

He loves his sister and they're best friends- most the time

When he wakes up from a nightmare (happens more than we like) he will calm down the fastest when I hold him and sing to him 

He's got a teasing personality and it's pretty funny. He's always willing to play and have fun

He loves brushing his teeth (or eating the tooth paste)

He loves peeled apple slices

He loves his soother

He's brave going down slides and climbing stuff. almost too brave

Loves trucks and cars. Could watch them all day.  Also he'll dress up with Talia which I love because he's so much a boy it's good to learn a sensitive side

Gets mistaken for Talia's twin ALL the time. They are the same weight, same shoe size, he's just a few inches shorter.

He's my Blondie


We love him and can't imagine life without him. It's so weird how you can't imagine them not your baby! He's still my baby. Just weird because by this age in Talia's life she had a 1 month old brother.


Love you!


1 comment:

janna and stephen said...

he's growing up so fast! such a cutie. I love how much he and Balian are alike.