Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is always down played in our house because Me and Jason's anniversary is 3 days later and with past years we've gone on a trip around that time. This year I decided to try mostly because Talia is at a age where she might remember some of this stuff and we were home. Nothing to fancy just something small and simple. So I decided to be nice... kidding I'm always nice...

Anyways We got some heart treats for the kids in heart baskets, made pink heart shaped pancakes and pink scrambled eggs, and then we had heart pizza for dinner. Then for us we got the kids down early and watched a new show together 'The River' (not sure about the show- a little much for me). It was a nice relaxing day.

Not much else to say...here's just a couple pictures to prove I did something.




We decided small gifts which mine to Jason was... I got him a picture frame with the kids in it and our family photo in the other for his office. Then of course he went big and got me a spa day for Friday morning our anniversary. Such a great gift!

I should talk about my "valentine" but like I said my anniversary was 3 days later so more to come then!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Haha! That is funny how we did the same dinner! Great minds think alike!