Jace is 1! Can you believe it? This year are truly flown by.
This time last year I was 41 +1 walking around with the drip waiting for labor to kick in. It wasn't nice waiting 41+1 weeks but it was sure nice having a good nights rest, getting up at 7 00 am and coming to the hospital knowing I would have Jace that day. Anyways He is here and now he's 1.
A few things about Jace:
He's so cuddly- especially with me
He usually happy unless he's teething or sick
He's starting to understand more and say a few more things (not real words) like Mama, Dada, Ba (bath), Go go go (from cat in the hat)
He loves to play with his sister
Loves cupboards, vents, and closing doors
Loves to play games and be chased by people
Has 4 teeth and is teething some more
Has the cutest hair color ever!
This kid is great. Busy but hash been such a blessing in our lives.
Here's some pictures of our little guy.
(Immunizations/ weight etc to come next Tuesday)
I love his smile.
I love his eyes and hair color. Such a cute boy!
This is the funny Jace. He was being such a ham. Lounging and being silly on the back of the sheet.
Being silly again.
The Cake...
So as you ALL have noticed and probably had a good laugh about I just want you too know
I KNOW! The number 1 is backwards. I wish I could blame it on something like I was drowsy on medication, over tired, had my eyes closed... well nope I did it on my own. I swear I know what a one looks like but this one looks like this. It tasted good and Jace didn't seem to care.
I still laugh whenever I see it.
This Saturday we're having cake again with some more family but this cake was just for our little family.
We just love him!

4 comments:
Yay! Happy birthday Jace. Great pics, he is a cutie. And just so everybody knows, the cake you made was delicious, so it doesn't matter that it was backwards!
Jace is so super cute! Adorable pics of him.
Don't even worry about the cake (it gives a good story to tell). Just go check out a site called Cake Wrecks and you will feel way better ;)
So happy your brother is home and you all get to enjoy this family time together.
Happy birthday jace! What a stud!
So cute, he is just adorable! I love the pictures, especially the one with him leaning back, just chillin! And I don't care if that 1 is backwards, it looks yummy to me!
Post a Comment