Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My kids growing up

I really could take pictures of my kids all day, just LOVE them.

 My baby boy Jace loves the jolly jumper. I should have thought of it earlier. My mother in law mentioned it and I just always thought he was to young but he's growing up.  Such a great invention! Hard to get a clear photo with him jumping and the light in the room but gives you an idea of how much he LOVES it.

Also note the hair growth. I had to cut off the top because she had one strip of long hair down the middle of his head but now it's all coming back blonde with a ting of read- cute!

Such blue eyes. I just LOVE them. No touch ups even. I never thought I would have a kid with such blue eyes. His eyes are the same color as  my moms. So nice!

Talia being silly. She's so funny lately, just talking up a storm and trying to be so silly. Her eyes are SO brown and I just LOVE them as well. She's my baby girl!

So silly.


1 comment:

Leah Karch said...

Oh my gosh Jace is looking so much older!! Maybe it is just that picture but he really looks like a boy!! CUTE!