Jason is DONE! And when I say done, I mean done 4 years university, 4 year medical school, and 2 years of residency! He's worked so hard and now he gets to go to work ha!
Anyways for the first year or so Jason's going to do cover doctors vacations, help out in medicenters, do some inpatient hospital stuff, and some rural locums. For the majority of it he's going to try and work in Leduc so he can be close to home. I will not be travelling lots with him so Leduc would be nice. Maybe he'll work a weekend or so farther away but that's just a couple of days.
He starts Monday in Cardston. I am going with him because we get to go and see family. Should be fun!!!! Can't wait for more summer activities and Echo!!!!
I think we'll have to find a bigger pool than this when we're down there. Can't wait to play in Grandma and Grandpas big back yard!
Not to sure if he'll be swimming tons but at least he can go outside. I put him in the small pool with Talia and hoped she would hold him for a photo. Well she didn't really want to hold him and let go, then he went face first in the pool. He wasn't to impressed. That was probably one of my poorer decisions. Anyways he looks cute in his suit. We can't wait for time in the sun in southern Alberta.
Happy Canada Day! I'll keep you posted on our adventures!
2 comments:
have fun in SA! can't wait to see your family pics :)
That will be so much fun! If you are every bored and wanting to take a trip into Lethbridge send me a message, I would love to hang out and see your little kiddies!
Post a Comment