On the 9th we finally had Talia's birthday party. I know she wont remember much but it was fun celebrating her first year of life and getting together with mostly family and some close friends!
Morning of party, reading books with Dad. We love when Daddy is home!
Pre-birthday party gift!
Grandpa and Grandma Low couldn't make it up for her birthday but they sent some fuzzy warm sleepers. She loved playing in them! This was her expression of the day! HA!
Cousins
Talia, Gloria, and Wesley
Family that came to celebrate
My dad built a swing chair. Talia loved it... hopefully in a year she'll be big enough to go on her own!
We had a blow up mini astro jump. Talia loved the slide!
The cupcakes my sister made for Talia's party! so great!
Talia had no idea how to blow out a candle and would not rid her face of that serious expression, so Zach and Avery blew out the candle!
First sharing with Daddy
Cute, gotta love that face!
Messy!
All cleaned up and playing with her cousin Kara!
I didn't do well with photo taking (thank goodness Leslie took photos of Talia eating her cupcake!) and didn't even get photos of her with her presents, but really she just liked the paper and moved on pretty fast so I was left hoping her presents.
Anyways the day was great, a big thanks to my parents for letting us have the party at their house and for those that came thanks for making her day special everyone!

2 comments:
Super cute! I LOVE the picture of Talia reading with Jason and sitting on the couch in her jammies, shes such a doll!
SO cute. I love her cheeks in that cupcake picture. Maybe she just doesn't like being the center of attention on her big day! I know I don't like it. That's the face I do too! I totally understand Talia! So overwhelming turning one, eh?!
Post a Comment