So like I said before I'm not a photographer and am no where near close to knowing my camera and how to edit really well, but I do enjoy trying. Since it was of my sister and her family it was pretty fun. I took my Dad along to shoot some photos because I knew it might be hard to catch all the good moments with just me and it worked out pretty good.
Avery, my niece is pretty funny. She's got a very strong personality, she's cheeky, funny, sweet, stubborn, and cute, so I'm glad we were able to find some that worked.
They're a gorgeous family. All have wicked blue eyes and distinct features.
And this is what we got!
(photo me, edited by me)
(photo by me, edited by me)
(photo by me, edited by me)
(photo by me, edited by me)
(photo by me, edited by me)
She had no idea I was taking and I think she has a nice profile.
(photo by my dad, edited by me)
(photo by my dad, edited by me)
(photo by my dad, edited by me)
(photo by me, edited by me)
(photo by my dad, edited by me)
I know it gets redundant that I say photo by me etc. Just some of the photos are by my Dad and I thought they were great! Anyways it was fun! I enjoy having an artistic hobby because I grew up as the one who was only in to sports, never did my hair, didn't do my make up all the time, and had sisters (especially Breanne) who were always so great at art stuff and hair, etc. Anyways now I feel like I have some artistic desire to me. Not sure if that makes sense but that is how I feel.
Must say though, I give credit to those who do this as a job or for money because editing takes a long time. And my editing is just basic so I can only imagine when you get more detailed!

8 comments:
Awesome job Kamry! Love your write up, your so sweet! You do have a great flare for photography cause you did an awesome job! We can't believe how great they look!
way to go Kamry!! looks great! it's fun isn't it
wow you did a great job Kamry, the photos look great!
You did an amazing job! Seriously I can hardly believe you have never done this before. You have a real talent for it. Can't wait to see more pictures you do in the future.
Great Job Kamry!! They look great! I'll warn you that it becomes addictive!
Kamry!They look great! Good job. Love the one with Avery and the sun. Warning: it will become VERY time consuming.
So good kams! THey look great!! You both got some GREAT shots!!
so pretty!
Post a Comment