Heidi, Jenny, Me, Jordana, Natasha, and Alysha
(Sarah taking the photo)
A few of my friends have taken up photography and have become awesome photographers so once and while they plan a photo shoot and some of the friends get to play model. I'm not a good model but it was a lot of fun. I think I look the least vintage but I'm glad I went and I had such a fun time. To end the day we went out to dinner to OPM (so good!). It was such a great day... well whole weekend! Jason was even willing to watch Talia for a whole 10 hours!!! SO NICE! So I'm posting a lot of photos of myself, not because I love looking at myself but to show you the different photos from different photographers. Visit the linked names to see the other photos of the other girls and their photography blogs! They look awesome!
Some of Alysha's photos:

Some of Sarah's photos:
Some of Jenny's photos:
The rest of the weekend was nice. On Sunday we went to my parents for an early dinner and my parents had the extended family over dessert. Since we are all starting to have our own families our extended family hasn't been able to have as many get togethers so it was a lot of fun. My Aunt Kenda has a baby (Olivia) 2 months older than Talia so it's fun watching them play. That night was the LOST finale. Very good! Then Phoenix Suns played and won!!! So great! I'm so glad Jason is a Phoenix Suns fan... not sure what I'd do if he wasn't. Monday we got some stuff done around the house, then went swimming with the Heavenors. Avery and Talia love swimming! Then Us and the Heavenors went out to dinner with my parents and younger sister Paige and her boyfriend Cody. It was a fun weekend!
Thanks everyone for making it a fun weekend, can't wait to do it again!!!!








3 comments:
glad you came!! It was such a blast. If only it weren't SO DARN COLD!!!
You look stunning! What a fabulous idea for a photo shoot.
Great pictures! I meant to ask you where you go the dress from? its very cute the vintage theme is a great idea!
Post a Comment