Talia is now officially 3 months old. She's 10 lbs. 13 Oz's and a ball of energy. Her new tricks are she is pushing her self backwards. I wish I had it on tape to show you but I'll try to explain it to you anyways. While she's on her back she put her feet on the ground and lifts her bum and pushes back. I guess you could call it back scooting! It's cute but I do need to be careful with where I leave her. When we try to lay her down she tries to sit up on her own. (I actually did get this on tape and you can watch her try at the bottom of this post.) She smiles all the time, kicks like crazy, gets really excited when she hasn't seen you for a while. So Jason mostly benefits from the excited kicking and smiling. She's super interactive, she's always following you with her eyes and is now starting to "talk". She's a lot of fun and we love her to pieces!
She has the cutest smile! (Amelia- Does this remind you of anyone? Kara's smile?)

Love this outfit!
All dressed up to go to Jason's cousins wedding
5 comments:
She's DARLING!! I'm always amazed at how much they grow so quickly.
she's soooo cute!! and don't worry about the high voice - we ALL do it! hahahah
awww... the video isn't working for me!! Bummer. I love all the pictures though. She is so cute!! I love her smiles! and those leg warmer are SO cute!!
So cute. Your mom voice that is! :) HA! We all do it. Talia even did some chin ups for us. SHe is growing up so fast. I love her outfit too. SO CUTE! Think it will fit Kate?! Oh, and Kara and Talia are DEFINITELY related!!
She's getting so big! She's so cute and so fun to watch. She probably has abs of steel with all the sitting up :)
Post a Comment