Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

Can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow! Crazy how fast time flies. With all our shopping done, some of our Christmas baking done, and Jason off work, last night we were able to relax and enjoy Christmas as a family. Jason made some slush, I made some carmel popcorn, Jason and Talia watched BYU win there bowl game, and I shovelled the walks. Some may think how is that relaxing? Well if it's not -30 out and the wind isn't bad I actually enjoy the snow and the cold. So I enjoyed being outside in the snow and thinking about Christmas! And tomorrow we'll get to enjoy even more Christmas baking from my mom! We've been blessed with 2 great families and can't wait to spend the holidays with one of them!



Talia being all serious while I try and get some baking done!

Jason and Talia watching BYU football! Talia's already a big fan! Not sure if I'll be able to get into it but I'm OK with them being big fans! I Love this photo, my two most favorite people. I just love them!

Talia and I trying to get some baking done. This is the wrap Amelia and I made... well copied (it was cheaper this way). Anyways Talia loves it! It's great because when she's wanting some attention and I need to get stuff done, she gets put in the wrap. This way she can see what's going on and I have both my hands free!
Oh I just love Christmas Holidays! Now that Jason's off it really feels like Christmas. Now we can hang out as a family!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!