Talia for the last year was participating in a group called Broadway kids.
They put on the play Wizard of Oz this year. Her group was grade 1-3. She and her friend Eva were the only grade ones so they looked little compared to the rest. Crazy how much growing up you to from grade one to three.
It was so fun to see Talia come out of shell. Her and Eva had the most costume changes. They were the apple trees, background dances, munchkins, guards, the wizards pose and the birds. Talia remembered her lines great and really just loved it.
The year end show was just so fun to watch. I was so proud of her. I remember Talia at 2.5 yrs where she'd barely talk to anyone and cry if I left. My heart just swells with how proud I am of her. You'd never know how shy she was if you hadn't known her back the. She is amazing. And I love her so much!
We can't wait for next year.
Being a munchkin
How cute is my miss Talia?
Being the Apple tree- she had lines and got to throw an apple. Which on the actually performance the apple was stuck or the ones that come off easy weren't put back on. Talia put on a good show and used all her might to get the permanent apple off. She did it and the audience loved it!
Loved this song. They had a bunch of hand movements. It was great.
Thank you Amy Hirsche. Putting on a play is more work that I can fathom. You amaze me and you've helped Talia so much. Thank you Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment