Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The year of Monthly updates- May

Well that's it I can't make any promises that I will get better and blog more this year. It's the year of Monthly updates... I guess unless something major really happens. Until then it's monthly picture updates. 

Here is May

May felt busy. It was a HOT month. We played outside a lot. The kids got really tried by the evening and a lot of activities were wrapping up.


This was the first sprinkler of the season. These two really get a long when they're outside and playing. Cooped up in the house is a different story.

They sometimes sneak in each others rooms and read books and then fall asleep.

Penny does not nap. This was after a couple of days of non stop playing outside. That blanky already lost the top layer... it's getting pretty worn. We'll see how long it lasts.

Beck loves the outside and water as well. It was seriously a very hot May. 

Playing games and playing with chalk. I love having a yard!

Cutest bum I have ever seen.

He has the best lips, eyes lashes and well hair color. He's really pretty, haha 

This guy loves anything to do with digging, hands on work, and construction. Blake and my brother in law Richard (Clark), started a construction company for the summer. So they have a bobcat. 
In my June update you'll see Jace's dreams come true when Blake and Richard come work on our yard. Literally Jace worked... like actually worked all day with them. 6-7 hours, digging rocks, digging dirt. He did not want to play, this was playing and fun to him. 

My parents pool opened and these mermaids appeared. Don't worry these guys are supervised the whole time while wearing these!


We went to a baptism on Saturday which gave us the best opportunity to walk through the temple grounds. Usually they're closed when we're there so the kids loved it. Everything was just starting to bloom.
We went from swimming on Nana and Grandpa's right to the baptism, so we have swim hair.

We celebrated the April birthdays at the beginning on May. I supply two of them.

Mother's Day.
Having kids so close in age can be hard but I truly am so lucky. I love my kids and each of them for their unique qualities. As I get further into mother hood I recognize that even more. I can't imagine life without each of my kids. Love being their mom.

I think I've mentioned this before but Beck in a cuddler/ wrestler. He'll just come lay on your whenever and however he wants. I just love him and love each phase. I hope he stays my little guy forever.
He's also a major soother boy.

'Oh you're laying on the floor why don't I come lay on you'- thoughts from Beck

These two are twins. And Talia is the best big sister. She does my job better most of the time. She just carries him wherever (probably why he doesn't walk yet haha), and just makes him happy. She helps him play the piano. He's always interrupting her practises. 

These two boys got into angry birds  and then went and saw the movie. They're cute.

You know those trees you get sent home from school to plant. It's like a spruce tree. Well we found a nice spot a long a path behind our houses. Didn't quite go in our yard but we have been checking it and it's still alive.


2/3 of my boys. 

A nice Sunday walk

Sobey's got some sweet carts. Usually if Penny and Jace are together I need to really monitor who's turn it is and when to switch. This time it was just Jace. He said "guess you're having a break today not pushing the cart" haha yes thanks so much Jace for giving me a break.

Twins

'Oh it's someone on the ground, maybe I'll go cuddle'- thoughts from Beck

I'm going to like this year. Last year Beck was a tiny baby it was harder. Loving the swimming already. Life with 4 is getting easier. Love it. 
We did not plan the orange and pink accessories.

We also put Talia and Jace in skating lessons. They improved a ton from the start to finish. This boy had to be patient while waiting. Might be the story of his life being the 4th.


Taren and I live super close so we see each other a lot which is fun. Taren gave Talia a make over. She was pretty happy about it. Taren's the coolest in her mind.

Check out this hunk! Still on two teeth. 6 are bulging and have been for a month! 

Jace finished his last year of preschool. He made some cute friends. I love seeing my kids make friends and growing up that way. 

Well we pick up Talia every day from school. Usually don't leave our van. We left our van today and noticed Penny was still in her pjs...

Paige had the 5th of our new nieces and nephews on both of our sides. Paige had a 3rd Pizzey grandchild this year though, Meet Miss Paisley. She is such a good girl and so sweet. Also looks so much like her Dad.


Taren and I on May 30 went and got our eye brows microbladed. Pretty sweet. We're happy with the results and loving it. We turn 30 this year so thought it was about time we got a tattoo ;)


Well Happy May and now on to June. 

No comments: