I hear a lot of people saying I don't like new years resolutions because if I waited to make a goal till the beginning of a year I'd never do that. I on the other hand really like new years and just thinking about the year and seeing what worked, what was great and what could be a future goal. For a goal you need a time line and what better time line than a start of a new year.
Last year was good. Just adding to our family nd trying to survive new schedules and new life. It was a nice year, an adjustment year to 4 kids, and a great summer.
This year I don't have many major goals but they are:
1. Not to be pregnant.
2. Get back to better health. I'm realizing this may take longer but I'm ok with that. I want to do it the right way and I want to feel strong. Jason and I have started working out and eating better since January and it's been going good. So yay! Hopefully by summer we feel pretty great.
3. Just live life more happy and full. That encompasses a lot of areas and a lot of different things- spiritually, physically, and emotionally. I think not being pregnant will help with that.
I'm already looking forward to summer and to having no schedule. Almost there right?
Well happy 2016 to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment