Thursday, January 28, 2016

Beck 9 months, what???

Mr. Beck turned 9 months old. Time is going so fast. there are many ways he seems to old but many ways he still seems like my little baby.

Beck basically sleeps 12 hours a night except when he's sick and he's had a cold/ croup/ gastro on and off since October. So finally when we get back to sleeping through the night seems like a week later he gets sick. Guess that's what happens when you're the 4th kid.

He's so sweet! He's quiet. He doesn't fuss much. Plays a little shy but will still go to other people. He is fully crawling on his own and will go on his knees to look up over couches or tables but will not pull himself up on his feet. I've seen him do it once or twice but staying true to our kids nature (minus Jace) he is cautious, and nervous. No teeth. He's probably our latest teether. Him and Talia are tied so far but as I'm writing this post he's 9.5 months and still has none so I think he will beat Talia in that. I'm not sure what he weighs but he is petite. He doesn't have massive shoulders or hands like Jace did. He's built similar to Talia... not as skinny but a petite frame. He's still our sweet little red head with two different eye colors. Everyone comments on his hair color. I just love it! I feel like it'll go a bit dark but still be more red than mine. He LOVES showers and LOVES baths. He'll sit right under the shower water, and doesn't mind at all.

We just love him so much. Time is flying by and it's sad but it's also so fun to see him grow. And mostly fun because we're not even considering getting pregnant or having another yet which makes life less stressful. yay!

We love you Beck!








No comments: