Well Talia finished kindergarten. We started out the year extremely shy and anxious about the unknown. I can relate to her so I get it. It's hard to watch as a parent and wish you could just have them truly believe it will all be ok.
Anyways the first day of the bus was truly hard. She cried the whole way there, even though I was following. Now at the end of the year she is confident. Still gets embarrassed or can feel a little picked on, but for the most part she found her voice, and felt comfortable in her class.
I'm sure we go through this again starting grade one as it's a new school but I am confident she will do just as good in this new school.
I am proud of her and we just love her to pieces.
She was a little embarrassed I took this photo haha! Poor girl
She was a little embarrassed I took this photo haha! Poor girl
I think Duggan was good for her. She did well, and it helped her with coming over some anxieties. She is on her way to Keheewin next year. Bring on the driving.
No comments:
Post a Comment