I forgot to add these to the blog.
It's always nice having updated family photos of your whole family. Good memories. It's weird now because we have Beck and our family seems to small in these photos, like someone is missing.
Don't my parents look like they could be parents to little kids still? Can you imagine having this many young kids at once???
How cute is Jace in this photo???
Also It's so fun that all 5 of my parents kids are married and that we all get along. I love my family, and as I get older I seem to realize more how blessed I am.
Jace was done. Jace has a fear of storms... he may have thought there was a storm coming. It was spitting rain out...
My siblings and I.
Left to Right: Me, Breanne (15 months older than me), Blake (only brother 4.5 yrs younger), Taren (my twin), and Paige (The baby, 6 years younger than me)












2 comments:
I found your blog through the blog for the Low triplets I found on the Deseret News.
Love the choice of colors for the family photos! Gorgeous.
how fun that you did family photos in hawaii!! I'm trying to convince my family we should do that haha
Post a Comment