Random picture update:
I was able to sneak away for a night and do a day a skiing at Jasper with Breanne and her Sister in law Kelli. It was fun. I love skiing and it came back ok. Breanne and Kelli are snowboarders and we all kept about the same pace so it was fun. Also lets be honest it was fun not to think about mom stuff and have a day break. Thanks Jason and Mom for watching the kids :) (Jason worked that evening.)
Penny has been sick with this nasty cold for 1.5 to 2 weeks. Super congested cough, runny nose, fevers, cranky. Thankfully I live with a doctor and He checked her ears, throat, listened to her lungs like every day and they sounded good. He suggested we get a chest extra or we just get antibiotics. I always put it off and say oh it's probably viral (which most the time it is). So we've put it off long enough that I think she is FINALLY getting better. Poor girl. Oh she also popped her second tooth! She's had 1 for SO long. So that's probably the fever part of it. So basically we're almost a completely healthy house again.
Just me and the Kids while Daddy was at work.
I'm so excited that Jace is almost 3! Now he can start swimming lessons at Paul Saddler. He was so excited for this swim assessment. He wasn't great at kicking or anything but he was so willing to get in and try. It was just so fun to see him in the water. He was smiling from ear to ear with pride. Man he's cute!
So usually every year we go to Ice on Whyte. This year we got to go with Jason's parents . It was a great night for weather and it's a pretty impressive display of ice sculptures.
So they always have this ice slide and this year it was massive. Talia just LOVED it. She could have just gone up and down on that the whole night and been happy. Jace is a little more timid and not coordinated sometimes and basically was being forced down. (We're nice parents) So the first picture is Talia. She always laid back and went. It worked out great she went fast, had fun. The next picture he somehow managed early on to turn himself around and was going down on his back head first. I could not stop laughing. The poor boy was scared out of his mind. He would not go down again but eventually warmed up to the small slides. Like really if you could have seen it, it was the funniest thing ever. Most people standing around either felt bad for the boy, thought it was so funny, or was very confused.
Penny was good being carried. Sad though we got home and her feet and ankles were ICE old. I don't have great winter stuff for her because her and Talia are opposite seasons for clothes. So I've got away with squishing her in some of Talia's old stuff but I just cant do it anymore. I went to look for winter snow suit and could not fine one. So I had in her this booties but they sucked and i think her ankles were exposed. Worst mother ever! Poor girl!
Oh love my coat! Jason got it for me 2 years ago. I wanted it so bad and I guess he went out with Talia on boxing day week and got it for me. Yay! I love green!
Poppa White and Grandma Low with us.
I couldn't figure out for a bit what this was... It's a crocodile with a swan or a goose in it's mouth. Crazy and bizarre.
Happy and frozen. She fell asleep in the carrier.
Jace LOVES tractors but for some reason when he's presented with the opportunity to go near one he gets really nervous. So I got Talia to take a photo first then he agreed to go for a photo. You can tell in his expression he's a little nervous.
1 comment:
Oh my our boys are too similar. James loves police cars nut everytime he has the chance to ho near one he gets totally nervous too!
Post a Comment