So we got away for 5 days KID FREE! My parents watched all three kids which was awesome. 3 kids just 4 and under is not easy. It was sure nice to get away.
We did TONS of walking. The first night we got there we walked around and looked at stuff. Then the next day we went to go go a hash house or is it hash house a go go? Either way it was amazing. I love breakfast and this did not disappoint. Then we went to the show O. It's pretty crazy what they can do. We also went to Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. It was awesome! I forgot how many songs I know of Faith Hill. And Tim McGraw was so entertaining. During the days we went to Titanic display, wax museum and the shark reef place. We went to the outlets but wasn't overly impressed and now I am stuck with a sports bra with it's security tag still on. Some of the most interesting things was just walking through the hotels. They're HUGE! We missed only a couple, and Celine Dion wasn't there so one day we'll have to go back. It was crazy how many people were walking up and down the strip with their kids in strollers. I would NEVER take my kids there or at least not walk up and down at night. It wasn't so much the people (yes there were "feathered" girls etc., but not as many as I thought), it's the cards that people were handed out. They're awful. Once you figure out to not look down at the street them you can avoid it pretty good but man it's bad. Makes me sad for the girls and mad that women's worth is about their sexuality and appearance.
As well as the hash house we ate at Bobby Flay's restaurant MESA, and at Gordon Ramsey's burger place. We love food to much!
Anyways here's some pictures from our trip. (Warning bad quality photos because it was just our iPhone)
1 comment:
uggg! So jealous! I would sell my first born to go on a trip right now! Haha, jokes! I hate those cards too!
Post a Comment